Friday, September 2, 2011

2011 Frances F. Morast 5k Walk & Run



This 5K walk and run is in memory of Frances F. Morast, who was an incredible community member of Bridgewater as a mother, teacher and dedicated follower in her church. During her three and a half year struggle with ovarian cancer, she always spoke of raising money and awareness of this under-served women's cancer. This walk is a tribute to her and women everywhere with ovarian cancer.

Date: September 17, 2011
Time: Registration at 9AM, Run at 10AM and Walk at 10:15AM
Location: Williams Intermediate School (200 South Street in Bridgewater)

20% of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Frances F. Morast Scholarship to Beat Ovarian Cancer and the remaining 80% of the proceeds will benefit Ovations for the Cure of Ovarian Cancer's cutting edge research, education and outreach initiatives.

To register online or print off an application for either the walk or the run, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment