Sunday, March 13, 2016

Remote Quality Bookkeeping Joins Around the Common

Around the Common welcomes Remote Quality Bookkeeping as our newest Bridgewater Business Listing. We encourage you to always support local business!


Remote Quality Bookkeeping is located at 12 Spring Terrace in Bridgewater and provides cost-effective, efficient and accurate outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services for small to medium sized businesses and franchisees across the country. RQB works with any industry and 60% of their 200+ clients are brick and mortar business establishments based here in Massachusetts. The other 40% are franchisees of various franchise systems including Edible Arrangements, Menchies Yogurts, Batteries Plus, Show Homes, US Lawns , Shelf Genie, 101 Mobility, Granit Transformations, and Outback GutterVac.

For one low monthly fee, RQB provides businesses a team made up of CPA’s, CFO’s, ProAdvisors, payroll specialists, banking specialists and data entry specialists. Though RQB is based in Bridgewater, they currently handle clients in 28 states and a variety of industries. Distance is never an issue as they can schedule remote sessions with your business to resolve any issues, questions or problems you may encounter. Businesses find these remote sessions are just as effective as having a full time bookkeeper on site, for a fraction of the cost.

Remote Quality Bookkeeping is passionate about accounting and bookkeeping but also prides themselves on being passionate about helping out the local community through their Toys for Tots Annual Gift Drive where they have collected well over 1000 toys each year for the past 6 years and their fundraising efforts for St. Jude’s.

For more information about Remote Quality Bookkeeping, please click here to visit their website. You can also "Like" Remote Quality Bookkeeping by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment